ABG PR strongly believes in life long learning and for this reason we have structured managerial training courses in Social Media Management, Influencer Marketing and Press Office for managers and entrepreneurs who need professional development and / or updating.
As the Academy’s pay off mentions “We teach what we do” the strength of our courses is the continuous updating on our part and therefore always up-to-date content.
In the classroom we illustrate what sees us engaged on a daily basis for many different customers and the theory is enriched by anecdotes that help course participants to bring what they learn into the reality of their company.
The Academy does not provide for a standardized course offer, but each training moment is studied starting from the customer’s needs and the type of participants. A great added value that allows companies to maximize the return on investment.
The courses are held mainly in person to allow constructive exchanges between teacher and participants, but they can also be managed virtually to meet the needs of companies. They can be individual or group, with a minimum duration of one day.
What are the contents of our training courses?
Press office and digital PR
- what it is and what it does
- the relationship with journalists
- the difference between fact and news
- the instruments
- the reference media landscape
- how to evaluate the ROI
- Media training for C-level
Social Media Management
- content is the king
- “vocal” social media: Twitter Spaces, Facebook Soundbite and podcasts
- the review economy: Tripadvisor
- Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, You Tube: history, use, target, editorial calendar, adv campaigns, results analysis
- influencer: definition and categorization
- how to choose the right influencer
- free campaigns vs paid campaigns
- how to create an influencer marketing strategy: from creativity to results analysis
Today’s students will be tomorrow’s managers and for this reason our commitment to university education lasts for yars.
Starting from 2016 we have been involved by the IULM University in the teaching of the press office and digital PR (Social Media Management and Influencer Marketing) for Masters students (including Executives).
Not only that, we also collaborate with other important Universities such as the SSML Carlo Bo, where we are responsible for the course “Social Media Management and Influencer Marketing”.